Electronic Devices: Circuits and Applications by William D. Stanley (Hardback, 1989)
• Basic Circuit Analysis
• Semiconductor Diodes
• Applications of Diode-Resistor Circuits
• Bipolar Junction Transistors
• BJT-Resistor Circuit Applications
• Field-Effect Transistors
• FET-Resistor Circuit Applications
• Frequency Response
• Introduction to Amplifiers
• BJT Small-Signal Amplifier Circuits
• FET Small-Signal Amplifier Circuits
• Multistage Amplifiers
• Differential and Operational Amplifiers
• Negative Feedback
• Operational Amplifier Linear Circuits
• Nonlinear Electronic Circuits
• Oscillator Circuits
• High-Frequency Effects in Amplifiers
• Power Amplifiers
• Power Supplies
Condition: Like New, in Excellent condition, Bought for University Degree (Motorsport Technology), but never actually used. No Damage to Spine or Corners, interior is excellent, all pages sit well and are not detached from the spine, no water damage and not defaced.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.