The Art of Electronics by Paul Horowitz, Winfield Hill (Hardback, 1989)
The Art of Electronics covers the full range of subjects normally treated in electronics books, as well as rich complement of important but neglected topics.
• Useful sub circuits such as followers, switches, current sources, current mirrors, differential amplifiers, push-pull, cascode
• JFETs and MOSFETs, FET vs bipolar design aids, analogue switching
• Active rectifiers, logarithmic converters, peak detectors, dielectric absorption, single-supply op-amps
• Design of constant-Q and constant-BW filters, switched capacitor filters, zero-offset LPFs, single-control tuneable notch, oscillators
• Discrete and integrated regulators, SOA, thermal design and heat sinking, switching supplies, crowbars
• Precision linear design, auto nulling amplifiers, isolation amplifiers
• Noise generation, measurement and low-noise design; shielding and grounding
• Timing, runt pulses, clocking skew, monostable multivibrators
• Phase-locked loops, optoelectronics, diving buses, capacitive loads, cables, signal interfacing
• IBM-PC and the intel family, RS-232 cables, serial ports, ASCII, modems, SCSI, IPI, GPIB, parallel ports, local-area networks
• 68000-family microprocessors, peripheral LSI chips, memory, instrument design with programming
• Protyping methods, printed-circuit and wire-wrap design, schematic capture, instrument construction
• Modular RF components, simplified design of high frequency amplifiers and high-speed switching circuits
• Batteries, Solar Cells; micropower regulators, op-amps, microprocessors
• Bandwidth-narrowing methods, signal averaging multichannel scaling, lock-in amplifiers, pulse-height analysis
Condition: Like New, in Excellent condition, Bought for University Degree (Motorsport Technology), but never actually used. No Damage to Spine or Corners, interior is excellent, all pages sit well and are not detached from the spine, no water damage and not defaced.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.