Ford Granada Owner’s Handbook
Your Ford Granada is designed to meet today’s need for safe, reliable motoring in a car which is easy to drive and simple to service. Advanced Service Engineering techniques applied during its development have reduced the traditional maintenance requirements and simplified servicing and repairs to give a new meaning to motoring value.
The Owner Handbook helps you get to know your Granada and keep it at peak efficiency and economy, by providing information on the equipment and controls fitted, as well as details on economic motoring, servicing and general care of the vehicle.
• Know Your Car: Seat Adjustment, Head Restraints, Rear View Mirrors, Seat Belts, Steering Wheel Rake and Reach Adjustment, Keys, Ignition Switch/Steering Column Lock, Instrument Panel, Steering Column Switches, Gearshift Positions, Automatic Transmission, Heating/Ventilation/Air Con, Clocks, Fuel Computer, Graphic Equalizer, Rear Audio Centre, Interior Equipment, Door and Tailgate Locks, Power Operated Windows, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Side/Tail Light Warning System, Automatic Self Levelling Rear Suspension, Converting Load Area, Parcel Tray, First Aid Box Stowage, Warning Triangle Stowage and Engine Compartment and Luggage Compartment Illumination
• Starting and Driving: Guidelines on Starting, starting – 1.8 and 2.0 litre carburetted variants with a cold engine, 1.8 litre carburetted variants with a warm engine, 2.0 litre carburetted variants with a warm engine, fuel injected variants with cold or warm engine, A flooded engine (All Variants), Selecting Gears, Clutch Adjustment, Driving with Automatic Transmission, Limited Slip Diff, Running In, Hand Brake, Braking, Economic Driving, Winter Motoring, Towing a Trailer and Roof Rack
• Regular Maintenance and Care: Regular Maintenance, Driver’s Maintenance Chart. Under the Bonnet: Power Assisted Steering Fluid Level, Engine Oil Filler Cap, Engine Oil Dipstick, Battery, Ignition System, Brake Fluid Level, Automatic Transmission Fluid Level, Cooling System, Windscreen Washer Reservoir, Air Filter, Headlamp Washer System, Checking Air Con Refrigerant, Checking for Leakage and Corrosion, Tyre Care, Locks, Function and Condition of Seat Belts, Corrosion Protection, Washing your Car, Cleaning, Windscreen Water Jet Adjustment (Windscreen and Tailgate) and Wiper Blades
• What To Do in an Emergency: Towing the Vehicle, Tow/Push Starting, Starting using Jump Leads, Jacking, changing a Wheel, Drive Belt Adjustment, Bulb Replacement, Fuses and Relays and Fault-Finding Chart
• Technical Data: VIN, Engine Number, Engine Data, Recommended Lubricants and Fluids, Capacities, Fuel Consumption, Gearshift Speed Data, Dimensions and Nominal Kerb Weights
Condition: Used, Exterior in Good condition for its age, No Damage to Spine and Corners, interior is Excellent for its age, all pages sit well and are not detached from the spine, no water damage and not defaced. Front cover has white paint on it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Your Car Handbooks will be packaged securely to ensure safe delivery and will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter Tracked and Signed for UK Purchases and International Tracked for everywhere else.
Please Visit my shop for more products such as Workshop Manuals and Racing Quote Mugs
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.